top of page
You will need:
6 tbsp Natural Gelatin
1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
3 tbsp Manuka honey
3 inch knob ginger, grated
1. Bloom your gelatin by adding to 1 cup of water and stirring.
2. Add your ginger to the lemon juice and strain both through a seive to remove any pulp.
3. In a saucepan over a low heat, add the juice, 3/4 cup of water, and your bloomed gelatin and warm up just enough to melt the Gelatin.
4. Remove your mixture from the heat and add stir in your honey.
5. Pour into moulds and place in fridge until gummies are set, about two hours.
bottom of page