A Naturopath is a health practitioner who aims to restore optimal health by natural means. Naturopathy is a holistic approach of health care and wellness your treatment may include the following:
(1) Tsuei JJ, Lam FMK, Chou P, 1996, ‘Clinical applications of the EDST – with an investigation of the organ-meridian relationship’, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology, vol. 15, n. 3, pp. 67-75.
(2) Chen KG, 1996a, ‘Electrical properties of meridians – With an overview of the electrodermal screening test’, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology, vol. 15, n. 3, pp. 58-63.
(3) Chen KG, 1998, ‘Biological implication of electrical properties of acupuncture meridians’, Proceedings of the 20th annual international conference of ,the IEEE engineering in medicine and biology society, vol. 20, pp. 1086-1087, pts. 1-6.
(4) Colbert A, Yun J, Larsen A, Edinger T, Gregory WL, Thong T, 2008, ‘Skin Impedance Measurements for Acupuncture Research: Development of a Continuous Recording System’, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Volume vol. 5, n. 4, pp. 443-450.
(5) Chen KG, 1996b, ‘Applying quantum interference to EDST medicine testing’, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology’, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology, vol. 15, n. 3, pp. 64-66.
(6) Tsuei JJ, Lehman CW, Lam FMK, Zhu DAH 1999, ‘A Food Allergy Study Utilizing the EAV Acupuncture Technique’, Journal of Advancement in Medicine, vol. 12, n. 1, pp. 49-68.
(7) Kali, K 2001, ‘Clinical outcomes of a diagnostic and treatment protocol in allergy/sensitivity patients’, Alternative Medicine Review, vol. 6, n. 2, pp. 188-202.
(8) Krop J, Lewith GT, Gziut W, Radulescu C, 1997, ‘A double blind, randomized, controlled investigation of electrodermal testing in the diagnosis of allergies’, Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, vol. 3, n. 3, pp. 241-248.
(9) Ericsson AD, Pittaway K, Lai R, 2003, ‘ElectroDermal Analysis - A Scientific Correlation with Pathophysiology’, Biomeridian.